Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My $5MM trip to Wags

Well, I pretty much jacked up the register today. I had everything figure to the penny.
Here's what happened...

I bought:
2 splenda
4 dove candy bars
3 scotch tape
2 peeps
1 reach total care floss

Coupons used:
2-$3/1 splenda
2-.75/2 dove singles +IVC
3-$1/1 scotch tape PDF +IVC
1-$1/2 peeps
1-$2/1 reach total care floss

The 2nd coupon for the splenda beeped. I was upfront and mentioned that the coupon exceeded the value and needed to be adjusted down (their policy). Well, she pushed it through manually @ $3. That made my total -2 cents! Crap! Cashier was lost and didn't know what to do. Had to call the manager and then got lectured about scanning IVC coupons first....blah, blah, blah

I shouldn't have figured it so close. My bad....
I didn't get my 2 cent refund, but I did get $2RR for reach and $3RR for splenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment